happy weekend



















 Why WHY do the weekends just fly by? I feel like the older I get the shorter my Saturdays and Sundays.

Maybe because I'm just having too much fun?

Perhaps :)

Saturday was packed full of fun, but I feel like I need a week to recoup! We had an office outing at Paradise Springs Winery in Clifton, Virginia. It was amazing. They set aside the barn just for us, and we picnicked and wine tasted for a few hours before heading back into DC.

You can see some pictures from our time there on my friend Beth's food blog Dining and Dishing.

Once returning to the city, a few of us headed over to AGAINN, a British gastropub located downtown. I absolutely loved the place - I just wish I hadn't been sipping wine in the hours before so I could have really enjoyed it. Instead I just threw back as much food as possible! I suppose I will just have to go back ;)

Such a great weekend, full of good wine, good food, and good friends.

What'd you do this weekend?


xo


*
{photo source}

1 comments:

April 26, 2010 at 10:20 AM Every Little Counts said...

a weekend of eating & drinking sounds perfect to me!

i had one of those weekends that just lingered on and on. it was fantastic.