Little Honey

















Little Honey, a Los Angeles-based brand dedicated to creating standout travel accessories, recently launched a line of luxe Sleep Masks.

Available in four patterns, Little Honey’s sleep masks will guarantee some serious shut-eye, whether at home or on the road. The masks are lined in black - ensuring total darkness - and have a unique mold that perfectly contours the face for ultimate fit.

They sent me a sample recently and I adore. I'm typically not one to don a sleep mask (I like no excess of garb when sleeping), but after testing it out I know I will be taking it with me on future trips. The masks are perfectly packable, comfortable, and not only did I sleep better but I've noticed a decrease in under-eye circles, too. Perfection.

For more on the masks - and matching travel pillows, visit the Little Honey site. They are also shopable at Urban Outfitters.


*

4 comments:

August 4, 2010 at 9:50 AM ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Those sleep masks are super cute. I've never tried sleeps masks before, they do seem uncomfortable to me, but I wouldn't mind having one just because it's cute. =)

August 4, 2010 at 10:04 AM Anna said...

I'm so not into excess when I'm sleeping - I even kick off socks when I'm freezing. But these masks are actually realllly comfy. Very surprising!

August 4, 2010 at 5:57 PM Mandy said...

Those are so cute! I wonder if it would bother me to sleep with one. Probably not.

August 4, 2010 at 9:26 PM ColeenMegan said...

Anna... I've tried so many different ways to sleep during my travels abroad, these mask may very well do the trick. I am loving the matching neck pillow as well :)