relief.



















Hooray! It's Friday. Finally.

I can just feel the stress leaving my body.

I cannot, I repeat CANNOT, wait until the summer months officially arrive. Work just seems to get crazier and crazier and longer and longer. I'm really longing for the days of less to do.

This weekend should be a good one though. Dinner at Masa 14 with my girlie Liz tonight. Then heading over to Baltimore - it's been too long since I've been.

...aaand I hear it's supposed to be nice out (but I'll believe that when I see it!)

Have a great weekend! xo



P.S. Last day to enter the SATC giveaway is tomorrow. Enter here!




{photo by rlnaen}

8 comments:

May 14, 2010 at 11:52 AM Every Little Counts said...

it sounds like you need a nice relaxing weekend! i hope you have one :)

May 14, 2010 at 11:56 AM Anna said...

Thanks Amy! Relaxing is definitely on my list of things to do :)

May 14, 2010 at 2:10 PM Anna said...

I should! But I'll save that for next time. Just dinner and out on the town probably :)

May 14, 2010 at 3:57 PM Good Girls Studio said...

Hoping you have a relaxing fun weekend! Friday Friday Friday whoohooo ;)

{hugs}
Johanna

May 14, 2010 at 5:15 PM Anonymous said...

I feel your stress. I too can't wait for the Summer holidays. FREEDOM awaits! :)

May 14, 2010 at 11:16 PM Hope Chella said...

I can't wait for a break either (not that I'll be getting much of one) and this picture is beautiful :)

May 17, 2010 at 10:59 AM Anonymous said...

aww... baltimore {tear}. such a great city!
hope it was a great time!
:)