Candace Ang


















My new absolute favorite accessories collection is by jewelry innovator Candace Ang. I find myself revisiting her site over and over and over and... well you get the point :)

Ang challenges the norm in jewelry design, using fabric and hand-sewn details to craft her signature statement necklaces and bracelets. But it's the contrast of edgy versus romantic design that keeps me coming back.

I'm sad I missed her diffusion line Super Candy at Urban Outfitters. I'd love to get my hands of one of these little babies.

Wouldn't you?



Also, over at Bang Your Head (my other blog for those of you who are unfamiliar), we are hosting a giveaway featuring a couple of jewelry pieces from plastique*!! Please enter! The LA-based collection features acrylic jewelry made by graphic designer Jen - and we would love for you to get your hands on some pieces from her collection.


*

4 comments:

April 13, 2010 at 8:35 PM Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I love the feather one!

April 14, 2010 at 12:44 PM Fashion By He said...

very cool finds...love the blog

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

April 15, 2010 at 9:25 PM BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ahhhhh, the purple...LOVE the purple!

April 16, 2010 at 9:13 AM ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I love the the necklace next to the feather one. it's adorable. Ok, I'm heading over to Bang Your Head now and I'm going to add this to my follow list. have a great weekend Anna