lewis new york



























































So after spending the weekend in New York, I got a little craving for itty bitty dresses.

The uniform there tends to involve black, black and, oh yeah, black, which is not really my thing. So, I went on the hunt for something dark but a bit more fun.

That's when I came across designer Alison Lewis' new collection.

Lewis NYC’s Fall 2010 line pays homage to the 1970’s surreal film Valerie and Her Week of Wonders - a film portraying a disorienting dream of seduction (by vampires) - by merging the dark with the beautiful.

This line isn't available until August, but  I believe it might be worth the wait.






{photos: Nylon}

1 comments:

March 24, 2010 at 11:48 PM Every Little Counts said...

oooh....love! and i'm going to have to look into that film. for sure.