surfer blood



Enjoying the just-released video for Surfer Blood's breakout single "Swim," off the Floridian's infectious new album Astro Coast.

The garish, yet hysterical, clip showcases a brilliant mashup of their homestate's best-known claims to fame: Disney and old people - and all done in drag.  Meanwhile, the band's lead singer/guitarist John Paul Pitts scours the town in his tighty whities in search of some threads.

Super fun. Enjoy.

Directors: Chunwoo Kae, Kevin Chapados
Director of Photography: Chunwoo Kae
Assistant Director: Abby Gibbon
Makeup Artist: Terese Bennett





Surfer Blood 

New Album.
Buy it.

Gig at DC9 Feb. 24

Be there.



3 comments:

January 28, 2010 at 11:00 PM Diana said...

The album was free for download a few weeks ago on Amazon. I got it and it's so good!!
I would pay for it again!! :)

January 29, 2010 at 8:22 AM Anna said...

I need to get the whole album! I have a few songs on my ipod.. but I want more!! :)

January 29, 2010 at 12:58 PM cabin + cub said...

Great song and video! I needed this this morning! ;)