sacred mountain



















In my hunt yesterday for some gold chain (I'm finally starting to get on the ball with this whole making my own jewelry thing...), I came across this amazing site All for the Mountain.

Designed by one Cavern Wallpaper owner Carly Margolis, each geometric piece is hand carved in wax and cast in bronze - or silver or gold, if you prefer.

Each unique adornment really channels ancient Egypt - which is so creatively displayed in the site's photos, too.

My favorite piece is the Double Sided Triangle: Measuring 29 inches, it can be worn long or short by balancing the triangles on your front and back.

Website here.
Store here.






{all pictures sourced from allforthemountain dot com}

2 comments:

December 9, 2009 at 4:21 PM Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
December 10, 2009 at 3:44 PM Meg said...

wow these pictures are gorgeous, i'll definitely have to check out the site. thanks for highlighting it!