holidate





























Gorgeous collection of holiday headbands and jewels from this mother-daughter team at Old Soul, New Heart.

This meticulously handcrafted line of accessories marries past and present by mixing vintage pieces with newer unique finds.

And I love their philosophy: Accessories never make you feel fat. And well-placed ruffles, chains, sparkles and bows put you on the fast track to feeling pretty.

So true - and so fitting for the season of holiday parties (and excess food!)


Merry Christmas Eve, all :)



*

2 comments:

December 24, 2009 at 11:10 AM Pin said...

Oh, I love the Chain Gang necklace! {But it's too expensive for my measly little paycheck.}

January 21, 2010 at 3:26 PM Anonymous said...

I am a new reader of yours and I absolutely love every single post! Especially the Dace post and Old Soul, New Heart as of late. Thanks so much for sharing! I look forward to seeing what else you blog about!