Odette Love


















Classic, natural shapes get reinvented in Odette New York's jewelry line.

Jennifer Sarkilahti, a New York City artist who designs and crafts this distinctive collection, begins each original piece with a pencil sketch that is carefully fabricated - by hand - into a tiny wax sculpture before being cast into metal. The handmade pieces are delicate and organic - and each has its own rich cut and texture.

I can't decide which one (or two or three) I want. But, my absolute favorite is the Snake Necklace. What's yours?

Shop the line at odetteny.com.

Lookbook by Jeff Fried Photography.





{images from odetteny.com}

5 comments:

November 4, 2009 at 10:55 AM Annemarie said...

Oh I LOVE these photos! That bottom necklace is just gorgeous XOXO

November 5, 2009 at 2:37 AM BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That last necklace is just beautiful!

November 10, 2009 at 12:30 PM Cassie Wallace said...

well count me in for sure! my skin has been giving me a ton of trouble lately and i could sure use the advanced help of Dr. Perricone!!!

Oh, and I'm a follower ^_^

November 10, 2009 at 12:31 PM Cassie Wallace said...

I(@cassie_wallace) follow you (@annadeleo) on Twitterrr!