a fashion tale











Loving the fall collection from Erika Hendrix. The new line, which debuted August 5, features Erika’s signature feminine meets tomboy look, in a nice array of skirts and dresses, and baggy hooded sweaters. She also has a romantic line of accessories and brooches.

And bonus, her line is earth-friendly, too: all items are personally designed and handmade by Erica using 90% natural fabrics and materials.

Check the lookbook here.

Editorial Credits
Clothes: Erika Hendrix
Photographer: Alex Becker
Model: Anni Wendler
Hair/MUA: Katja May

7 comments:

August 12, 2009 at 11:57 AM our little love nest said...

Oh these are gorgeous and I love that she uses almost all natural fibers. Wishing I was rich now. xo

August 12, 2009 at 3:26 PM Ink Obsession Designs said...

I wish I were cool enough to wear stuff like this! :)

August 12, 2009 at 3:52 PM anna said...

haha me too! they are priced decently though, so we could always try :)

August 12, 2009 at 4:11 PM drollgirl said...

loving this sort of somber, gray, muted girly look! it is beautiful!

August 12, 2009 at 7:04 PM Hanako66 said...

ohmygosh, it's all so gorgeous!

August 13, 2009 at 12:20 AM diane said...

I love cozy pieces, like these, with interesting details. They would make any woman feel like a little princess.

August 13, 2009 at 3:15 AM Andhari said...

The last two pictures are super amazing, I wish I had the whole outfit. Such fierce fall ensembles :)