Daria Werbowy in her dreamy apartment -- French Glamour September 2008
Photographed by Derek Kettela
A tad old, but I still love!
Hope you all had a splendid weekend! Mine turned out to be a pretty good one. The weather was perfectly sunshiney for the wine festival. No slip sliding in the rain this year, but we still managed to leave the place covered in mud - up to our knees! The ground was wet from the night before, so after a few thousand people made their way through the park, it got pretty sticky.
My favorite moments:
- Chasing green chile wine with a lick of cheez whiz (think tequila shot/salt). It was surprisingly yummy.
- Getting my feet stuck in the mud over and over and over...
- Feeling pretttty tipsy by 11:30 a.m.
- Cute wine guy feeding us girls some tasty dark chocolate with our wine from Lake Anna.
- Quickly chugging a bottle of cold red, so that we wouldn't miss the bus (or miss out on our last bit of wine!)
Have a good day all!