toute jambes



Model Anja Rubik has quite the resume, but she really stepped up her game in her most recent editorial.







Vogue Paris presents a very fresh-looking Anja for its June/July 2009 cover story, photographed by the one and only Mr. Terry Richardson, styled by Emmanuelle Alt.

The bombshell and her dazzling cohort make le grande Paris look just as I imagine it to be: classic, romantic, glamorous, spellbinding and ooh la la sexy.

The two take the City of Lights by storm, sipping lattes at a Parisian cafe, gallivanting by the Eiffel Tower, frolicking around in their underthings, all the while showcasing some damn fine couture.

I've always been a bit enthralled by Anja (her Chloe ads make me wish I were blond for a day), but after seeing this spread I may have myself a new girl crush. hotness.


{images via Les scans de Diorette}

3 comments:

May 30, 2009 at 4:06 AM Andhari said...

Se's insanely fabulous, I wish i had those legs.

June 1, 2009 at 11:17 AM - F said...

WOW I really love it!

June 2, 2009 at 2:16 PM NubiasNonsense said...

Wow these pics are great! She looks like shes having so much fun. Great Style and omg those legs lol