donezo


{via}

So, I think my mental vacation has gone on long enough.

Have you ever just had one of those weeks where the stress of work - or school, or however you fill your 9-5 - is more than you can handle? I have been so bogged down that my head can't deal with any intellectual overflow from the outside world - I've only made it to page 34 of the light reading I started almost 2 weeks ago. Ridic. When I finally (and fully) kick this feeling, I believe I will need a serious night out! Ladies, strap on your boozin' shoes.

Anyways, here's some stuff that did manage to catch my attention this past week:

I miss NYC: topshopocalypse.

a complete list of the different kinds of people there are.

spring has sprung in DC.

a high school friend's start up is taking off, big time.

origami goes high fashion.

do it in paris.

the freakishly-real Big Man at the Hirshhorn.

coco avant chanel.

sessun summer 09 lookbook.

commemorate Kurt Cobain.

tumblr.

1 comments:

April 11, 2009 at 2:22 PM Classic Twist said...

I'm loving the Foodzie website! Thanks for sharing!